Locations & Costs for International Shipping
- Restoar ships internationally to most countries with a few exceptions (see below)
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected by the destination country.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship-to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
Customs Duty and Tax
Customs duty and import tax are specific to a particular country and the responsibility of the importing party. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a "CIF" basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay may also be factored into the calculation of the duty that may be charged.
International shipments are generally delivered by your local postal service. On average most destinations are reached in 8-14 business days, however, these times will vary by country.
Loss or Damage During Shipment
No matter how carefully a package is handled, there are occasions when a package may be lost or the contents damaged during international shipment. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often.
If your package is lost or damaged in international Express transit, you will need to submit a claim within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within 14 days of the date you received confirmation that it was lost. To make a claim visit please email us at email@example.com
We do not ship to the following countries: Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Republic Of, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cameroon, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Republic Of, Timor Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, British, Wallis And Futuna, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe. This is subject to change at any time without notice.
Orders are processed by our fulfillment centers by 5PM Central Time each weekday and are generally shipped by the following business day. Please consider this when selecting your ship method and transit times.